Saturday, June 13, 2009

1st One

So I am about to take a trip to Europe and I will be without cell phone for 2 weeks! I'm a little sad about that, because it is my main mode of communication with the world! So... I was thinking, what could I do, so that my friends can see how my trip is going, other than to creat a blog site and write in this whenever I have the chance! So that is what I am going to do. I will be updating this as much as possible while I am over there.

I'm having mixed feelings about this trip. I'm excited to go over to Europe. It truly is a once in a life time opportunity and I am going to see so many things and experience so many things that some people may never get to. But on the other hand I am sad. Sad that I have to leave my friends, and sad that I wont have communication with them for 2 weeks! I am also very sad that I will be missing church for those two weeks. I have become very involved in my church and it feels like home, so to be away from it for two weeks will be sad. Let's just say that I will def. be happy to get home!

Well... I think that's all I got for now... Until next time...

Psalms 86:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment