Thursday, June 25, 2009

Under the Tuscan Sun!

What an incredible day today was! I has so much fun! Last night, or I should say early this morning, I woke up and watched Soul Central. AH, it was so good to hear a message and worship (in spirit) with my church family! I saw my friends through the cameras, so it was kinda like I was there! Haha! And Joe preached an awesome word! Now... I must say it is much better being there in person, but in times when I cant, I am so thankful for Streaming Faith! And Gigi, J-Crew, Angie, and Donnie did the best job EVER on Production ;) It was very good...

Alright, back to today! So we went on a Vespa Tour! It was so fun. For those of you that dont know, a Vespa is like a motorized scooter that you ride on. Everyone in Europe seems to drive them!! SO we went through Tuscany... driving our scooters, and just enjoying the scene! Then we stopped at a winery. Had a little wine tour and ate some lunch. Got to do a lil wine tasting, but I dont like wine that much, so didnt have too much of it! Then we headed back! Our tour guide was so cool. His name was Sam and he was doing all these crazy things on the scooter! And he had some pretty sweet magic tricks the he showed us at lunch! We also had one other woman with us named Bonnie. She was so sweet. She just moved to Italy from Canada. She was funny and it was so cool meeting her... felt like she was just part of our family, and it was her birthday today... so it was cool to celebrate that with her! Well... we are headed to dinner soon! Tomorrow is a day of relaxation... my dad told us we can sleep in and chill! So that will be nice. We take the overnight train to Austria tomorrow night, so I probably wont be back on until Saturday sometime! Only 5 more days till I go home! AHH Cant wait! Love and miss you all!!!
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment