Wow... It's been one whole day since I have been able to get on this thing! Yesterday we left Santorini Island! My dad upgraded our tickets for the 7 hour boat ride and got us into the business class. That meant that we were able to sit on couches and have ac, instead of having to ride in the hot sun! Well... the ac was broken that day and didnt start working till right when we pulled into the port at Athens! Haha! So needless to say everyone was a bit grumpy! Santorini Island was nice though! They have black pebble beaches there... it kinda hurts when you are walking into and out of the water... I think that's why most of the people had on water shoes! haha! But I can offically say that I have swam in the Mediterrean!
Today we got up and took a plane to Rome. Short little flight from Greece to here. We are staying at this nice little bed and breakfest place that has free wi-fi! woo hoo! When we got into our room, I went to use the restroom and my sister slammed the door behind me. Well, this caused the lock to become jammed. I tried to exit... but it wouldnt open... and me, being the kind of person that I am... FREAKED OUT!!! I thought my fam was leaving and they wouldnt realize that I was locked in the bathroom! So I immediately start banging on the door and yelling. Well then I hear my sister laughing so I know they havent left. Well my dad tries for about 5 mins to open it... and nothing is working, so my sister calls the front desk. The bell boy is then in our room trying to unlock the door... after about another 5 mins... IM FREE!!! haha! Let's just say it was probably the most funny thing that has happened on our trip! I could not believe that I got locked in the flipping bathroom! hahaha! Well that was the exciting part... then we went out to dinner and now we are just chillin in the rooms! Cant believe only have 1 week and 2 days left! I like Europe... but I love home! Miss and love you all!
Peace <><
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment